ABOUT OUR CITY PARTNER
The Exeter economy benefits by the presence of:
• Organisations providing world class research, education, and training.
• A growing technology sector, Exeter having featured in Tech Nation’s 2016 and 2017 reports.
• Good transport access by road, rail and air.
• High end broadband capacity available.
• Outstanding strategically important employment sites, office locations and Business Parks.
• Consistently lower rents and rates comparable to other areas.
• Loyal, flexible, and cost-effective workforce.
• The University of Exeter is in the top 1% of leading world universities and is the UK’s 25th fastest growing organisation.